Embedded System Engineer
MAGICS is now looking for an Embedded System Engineer to join its team. At MAGICS, we have a family-like warm working environment, and our mission is developing technologies to enable intelligent and reliable machines for a smart and sustainable world. If you’d like to be part of us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering or computer science.
- Excellent programming skills of C and C++.
- Hands-on experience with micro-controllers (e.g., ARM, RISC-V) and embedded operating systems (e.g., Linux).
- Experience with low-power wireless protocols such as BLE, 6LoWPAN, LoRa, and NB-IOT is a plus.
- Experience with Python programming is a plus.
- Experience with Robot Operating Systems (ROS) is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Embedded software/firmware design and implementation
- Develop embedded sensor systems for Internet-of-things
- Working on exciting projects and products development for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production
- Opportunities to learn efficiently and quickly in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues sharing the same vision on the company’s mission
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Geel, Belgium
- Duration: Unlimited
2440 Geel, Belgium
Tel: +32 14 58 59 27
VAT: BE 0634.891.526