Machine Learning Engineer
MAGICS is now looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join its team. At MAGICS, we have a family-like warm working environment, and our mission is developing technologies to enable intelligent and reliable machines for a smart and sustainable world. If you’d like to be part of us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you.
- PhD or Master’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or related technical field.
- 3+ year of work or PhD educational experience in machine learning or artificial intelligence.
- Solid understanding of machine learning algorithms and architectures, such as CNNs and LSTM/RNNs.
- Excellent programming skills in one or more of the following: Java, C/C++, Python.
- Hands-on experience with ML toolkits such as Caffe and TensorFlow.
- Experience with CPU/GPU programming.
- Experience in machine learning based robotic control is a strong plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Participate in cutting edge research in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Develop machine learning based solutions for real life applications
- Develop and adapt machine learning algorithms for energy constrained edge devices
- Working on exciting projects and products development for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production.
- Opportunities to learn quickly and act efficiently in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues who care about you and the company
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Geel, Belgium
- Duration: Unlimited
2440 Geel, Belgium
Tel: +32 14 58 59 27
VAT: BE 0634.891.526