Senior Analog/Mixed-signal IC Designer
MAGICS is now looking for Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Designers to join its team. At MAGICS, we have a family-like warm working environment, and our mission is developing technologies to enable intelligent and reliable machines for a smart and sustainable world. If you’d like to be part of us, please send your CV to email@example.com, and we will contact you.
- PhD or Master’s degree in microelectronics or electronics engineering.
- 5+ year of industrial experience (or 3+ years with a PhD) in high-performance Analog and/or Mixed-signal IC development in advanced CMOS process.
- Solid understanding of Analog and/or Mixed-signal IC design fundamentals, design tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated design expertise on Analog/Mixed-signal IP blocks.
- Experience in IC layout design, layout extraction and verification, DRC, and LVS.
- Knowledge about lot characterization, chip calibration, and lab evaluation is a plus.
- Experience in radiation-hardening-by-design is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Design key analog/mixed-signal building blocks
- System-on-chip integration and verification
- Layout design and verification
- Design for ESD compliance, and radiation hardness
- Support lab evaluation phase
- Working on exciting projects and products development for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production
- Opportunities to learn efficiently and quickly in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues sharing the same vision on the company’s mission
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Geel, Belgium
- Duration: Unlimited
2440 Geel, Belgium
Tel: +32 14 58 59 27
VAT: BE 0634.891.526