Senior Embedded System Engineer
MAGICS is now looking for a Senior Embedded System Engineer to join its team. At MAGICS, we have a family-like warm working environment, and our mission is developing technologies to enable intelligent and reliable machines for a smart and sustainable world. If you’d like to be part of us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you.
- PhD or Master’s degree in electronics engineering or computer science.
- 5+ year of industrial experience in embedded system development.
- Excellent programming skills of C and C++.
- Work experience with micro-controllers (e.g., ARM, RISC-V) and embedded operating systems (e.g., Linux).
- Experience with low-power wireless protocols such as BLE, 6LoWPAN, LoRa, and NB-IOT.
- Deep understanding of digital communication protocols such as SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS485, and Ethernet.
- Experience with MATLAB programming is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Embedded software/firmware design and implementation
- Develop embedded sensor systems for Internet-of-things
- PCB schematic design, layout and validation
- Electronic system design
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Family-like warm working environment
- A startup company with high growth potential
- Exciting projects and products development for a smart and sustainable future world, as well as deep-space exploration
Industriezone Vlasmeer 5
2400 MOL, Belgium
Tel: +32 14 58 59 27
VAT: BE 0634.891.526