Magics is now looking for an ICT Engineer to join its team. At Magics, we have a family-like warm working environment, and our mission is developing technologies to enable intelligent and reliable machines for a smart and sustainable world. If you’d like to be part of us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you.
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT/ICT.
- 3+ year of industrial experience in ICT.
- Good understanding of Linux (Debian based) and Virtualization (oVirt/RHV)
- Good understanding of Networking and security (VLAN’s, firewalls, …)
- Basic scripting and programming experience: Bash; Sysprep; Python 3.
- Basic knowledge of creating images and driver installations
- It is a plus if you know Office 365 cloud environment (SharePoint, office, teams, Azure AD)
- Good communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- Improving / supporting the ICT system of an start-up company
- Setting up virtual servers based on the project needs
- Configuring basic network topologies and firewalls
- Supporting all kind of projects with ICT related inputs to solve the ICT challenges
- Keeping all infrastructure up to date and solving critical issues
- Working in an exciting company for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production
- Opportunities to learn quickly and act efficiently in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues who truly care about you
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Geel, Belgium
- Duration: Unlimited
We do accept spontaneous applications. If you’d like to be part of our team, please send your CV to email@example.com, and we will get in contact.