Product Marketing Engineer
Magics is now looking for a Product Marketing Engineer to join its team. At Magics, we have a family-like warm working environment, and our mission is developing technologies to enable intelligent and reliable machines for a smart and sustainable world. If you’d like to be part of us, please send your CV to email@example.com, and we will contact you.
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 1+ year of relevant experience in semiconductor marketing, technical marketing, or business development internships
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Great sense of ownership, organizational skills, and personal accountability for results
- Self-motivation with superior communication skills and ability to set ambitious goals for themselves
- Ability to listen to new ideas with an open mind, and a team player who can work across organizational boundaries
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Will use his/her knowledge of the market and technical skills to identify new opportunities in collaboration with the sales force and to propose the most appropriate technical solutions for the customer needs.
- Review competitive landscape and building strategies to address gaps.
- Work closely with development and business teams to evaluate product development strategies and market development needs.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the products in the market, including finding adjacent markets and customers.
- Provide promotion of products, and product training for the sales channels and customers.
- Conduct analysis of the web presence for your products to enable customers better interface with the company.
- Participate in new product launch activities and ensuring customers and the worldwide sales force are aware of new product introductions for the products assigned.
- Plan, manage and execute all marketing activities during the life cycle of a new product (Pre RTM, at RTM and post RTM). Work with digital marketing to create content that aligns with overall strategic marketing vision.
- Generate revenue plans, competitive analysis, market analysis, and product roadmap. Work with sales manager to develop pricing strategies for both new and existing products.
- Follow up weekly and monthly on opportunities, from price escalations, customer visits, sampling activity, etc.
- Write customer meeting reports ensuring all technical and business concerns are accounted for and followed-up until closure.
- Working on exciting projects and products for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production
- Opportunities to learn efficiently and quickly in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues sharing the same vision on the company’s mission
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Hybrid (Geel, Belgium or Remote)
- Duration: Unlimited
We do accept spontaneous applications. If you’d like to be part of our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in contact.