Magics is now looking for a Senior Test Architect to join its team. At Magics, we have a family-like warm working environment, and our mission is developing technologies to enable intelligent and reliable machines for a smart and sustainable world. If you’d like to be part of us, please send your CV to email@example.com, and we will contact you.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering or related subjects.
- Five (5) + years relevant experience as a Test Engineer or a Product Verification Engineer
- Proficiency in programming/scripting in C++, Python
- Experience in semiconductor industry preferably IC Development, Test & Product Engineering or IC Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience with at least one of the following: RF circuits, ADCs, DACs, high speed serial interfaces, microcontrollers
- Lab experience using bench and/or production test equipment including spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators
- Characterization test program and hardware development knowledge
- Production test program and hardware development knowledge
- Technical knowledge of electronic devices and circuits, and IC test techniques
- Experience with product engineering activities such as yield improvement and test time reduction
- Understanding of the IC product development process, from concept to volume production
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to solve complex problems through the design of appropriate experiments and analysis of complex data
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills toward the capture of aggressive schedule demands
- Strong team work ability within multi-discipline and multi-cultural environments
- Writing the Test Strategy and Plan that suits product cost and quality requirements. You work closely together with IC design, developing Test Methods that comply to Design For Testability and Manufacturability.
- Analyze silicon results, supporting failure analysis tasks
- Work in a design team to formulate test strategies for developing comprehensive tests ICs
- Use statistical analysis tools and reports oriented for validation of products to set test limits on new products and datasheets
- Participate in project development including support of design-for-testability, product qualification, and ongoing support of products in production
- Interface with design, product evaluation, process, manufacturing, quality, and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and distribution
- Perform statistical analysis of yield fallout, debugging and fixing yield issues; optimizing test time
- Work with production team to release products to volume production
- Specification, Design and Development of the Industrial Test Solutions, enabling testing in high volume production.
- Supervise design of software and hardware to characterize and production test state-of-the-art ICs
- Drive for robust and cost effective test solutions while being accountable for product quality
- Train and coach junior test engineers to get a good level of ownership and achieve high-quality test deliverables.
- Working on exciting projects and products development for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production
- Opportunities to learn efficiently and quickly in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues sharing the same vision on the company’s mission
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Mixed on-site (Geel/Leuven, Belgium) and home working
- Duration: Unlimited
We do accept spontaneous applications. If you’d like to be part of our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in contact.