Magics is now looking for several Test Engineers to join its team. At Magics, we have a family-like warm working environment, and our mission is developing technologies to enable intelligent and reliable machines for a smart and sustainable world. If you’d like to be part of us, please send your CV to email@example.com, and we will contact you.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering or related subjects.
- Proficiency in programming/scripting in C++, Python
- Characterization test program and hardware development knowledge
- Production test program and hardware development knowledge
- Technical knowledge of electronic devices and circuits, and IC test techniques
- Experienced with various lab equipment such as scopes, power supplies, sourcemeters, loads etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time delivery of multiple projects
- Experience with product engineering activities such as yield improvement and test time reduction is a plus
- Understanding of the IC product development process, from concept to volume production is a plus
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills is a plus
- Experience with industrial standards and certifications (e.g., EMC, CE marking) is a plus.
- Work with design team to understand design specifications
- Generate test plan, creating test and char program, designing ATE hardware interface boards
- Develop software in Magics’ proprietary ATE software platform or other major ATE platforms to test ICs on custom PCBs for interface to ATE
- Assist in debug and analysis of new product hardware at IC and PCB levels
- Design (individually and as part of a team) software and hardware to characterize and production test state-of-the-art ICs
- Work silicon qualification & characterization including qualification hardware development
- Comprehensive device debugging, design validation and failure analysis
- Drive for robust and cost effective test solutions while being accountable for product quality
- Working on exciting projects and products development for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production
- Opportunities to learn efficiently and quickly in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues sharing the same vision on the company’s mission
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Geel, Belgium
- Duration: Unlimited
We do accept spontaneous applications. If you’d like to be part of our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get in contact.