Electronics System Engineer
MAGICS is now looking for an Electronics System Engineer to join its team. At MAGICS, we have a family-like warm working environment, and our mission is developing technologies to enable intelligent and reliable machines for a smart and sustainable world. If you’d like to be part of us, please send your CV to email@example.com, and we will contact you.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering or computer science.
- Excellent development skills of electronics schematics and PCB layouts.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: low-noise sensing system, power electronics, low-power wireless system, robot/drone motion control system, audio and video systems.
- Deep understanding of analog and digital electronics.
- Experience with embedded programming is a plus.
- Experience with industrial standards and certifications (e.g., EMC, CE marking) is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Electronics system design and qualification
- Develop low-power sensor systems for internet-of-things
- PCB schematic design, layout and validation
- Working on exciting projects and products development for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production
- Opportunities to learn efficiently and quickly in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues sharing the same vision on the company’s mission
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Geel, Belgium
- Duration: Unlimited
2440 Geel, Belgium
Tel: +32 14 58 59 27
VAT: BE 0634.891.526