Low-power Analog/Mixed-signal IC Designer
MAGICS is now looking for a Low-power Analog/Mixed-signal IC Designer to join its team. At MAGICS, we have a family-like warm working environment, and our mission is developing technologies to enable intelligent and reliable machines for a smart and sustainable world. If you’d like to be part of us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you.
- PhD or Master’s degree in microelectronics or electronics engineering.
- Hands-on experience in ultra-low-power high-performance Analog and/or Mixed-signal IC development in advanced CMOS process.
- Solid understanding of Analog and/or Mixed-signal IC design fundamentals, design tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated design expertise on low-power Analog/Mixed-signal IP blocks, e.g., amplifiers, ADCs, DACs, PLLs, Power management, etc.
- Deep understanding of power, error and noise budgeting with respect to circuit implementation and topology trade-offs.
- Experience in IC layout design, layout extraction and verification, DRC, and LVS.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Design key low-power analog/mixed-signal building blocks
- System-on-chip integration and verification
- Layout design and verification
- Support lab evaluation phase
- Working on exciting projects and products development for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production.
- Opportunities to learn quickly and act efficiently in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues who care about you and the company
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Geel, Belgium
- Duration: Unlimited
2440 Geel, Belgium
Tel: +32 14 58 59 27
VAT: BE 0634.891.526
- Magics Instruments NVMAGICS TECHNOLOGIES announces new investment round to meet demand for its reliable and smart semiconductors and intelligent sensing solutionsOctober 28, 2021 - 6:34 am
- Magics Instruments NVNew Magics logo highlights vision and cooperationApril 26, 2021 - 3:40 am
- New MAGICS Chip Ready for SpaceApril 15, 2021 - 9:00 am