What personal information we collect?
We receive, collect and store any “Non-Personal Information / log data’ and ‘Personal Information’. Non-personal information / log data includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, IP, general demographic information that we may collect, browsed pages and URLs, the time and date of your visit to certain pages, page interactions information, the number of clicks, your requests, and other statistics. Personal information includes only your name, surname, your email, your message context, and uploaded information that you submit to us through the website.
How do we collect information?
When you conduct an interaction with us by visiting our website, to request a datasheet or wish to apply for a vacancy, we collect information you give us such as your name, address and email address. The type of data has been mentioned above.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate services
- To receive insights in technology interests
- To learn about our users and services
- To measure content and advertising analytics and to base our marketing campaigns on these insights
- To debug and improve our website and to help you to find services or information much quicker
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
- To be able to contact you about our services
- To provide you with fast services
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
What will we do with this data that has been provided by you?
We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to us. We will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Magics Technologies follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection:
- We will not sell or give away your name, email address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone. One exception counts that if we may use or disclose your personal information to a third party as law enforcement or if we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law or legal process; to protect and defend our rights to prevent misuse of our Services, or to protect the personal safety of our employees, agents, partners, the users of the Services, or the public. The data will only be used by Magics Technologies for internal purposes.
- We will use that-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Magics Technologies will keep your data, described above, for 2 years. Once the period has expired, Magics Technologies will delete your data from our servers and databases.
What are your data protection rights?
Magics Technologies would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request restriction on the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you have questions about our privacy statement, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
ATTN: Head of Global Privacy