Terms & Conditions
Why are we writing the terms and conditions? Following list gives insights on what Magics can implement, if applicable. It is important that this document should be revised shortly on annual basis:
- What the user can do and can’t
- Rules and all regulations of our business
- Business policies
- Payment policies and procurements
- Downloads or self-studies
- Products listed on the website
- Returns and refunds if any
- Sharing policy for content
- Third party links [if references in articles]
- Recommending 3rd parties not to become legally responsible for their actions
What should be included:
-Identification of the business
-Description of the service that your site provides
-Information on the risk allocation, liability and disclaimers
-right of use
-Methods of payment
-conditions of use
-Terms of delivery
-Users can create and or upload content
-Mention the own content and trademarks are exclusive
Magics Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing this site. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms on which this website: https://www.magics.tech/ (the “website”) is made available to you (“you” or “your”).
- Who are we
We are Magics Technologies NV, a company registered in Belgium, with registered seat in Cipalstraat 3, registered with Commercial Tribunal of Turnhout under registration number 220.127.116.112. (“we” or “us” or “Our”).
If you have any questions, complaints or comments on the website then you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org use the “Contact us” feature on the Website or use the alternative e-mail addresses mentioned on the website.
Our VAT number is BE0634.891.526
- Access and registration
Access to the Website is permitted and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the website without notice to you. We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website. You are also fully responsible for ensuring that any person who has access to the Website through your internet connection is aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights of the website and in the material published on it, including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, signage, livery, get-up, videos, stationery, publications, reports, and text. Those works are protected by the copyright laws of Belgium, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws around the world.
Your use of the website and its contents does not grant you any rights to our intellectual property or the intellectual property of third parties in the website and its contents.
Other than as expressly permitted in these terms, You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the services, web pages or materials on the Website or the computer codes of elements comprising the website.
In downloading or printing any content from the Website, You must not remove or amend any trademark, copyright notice or other proprietary notice, legend or restriction including product identification details from any of the material or information contained on pages of the website. In addition, You are not allowed to modify, in any way, the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the materials on the website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. You may not copy or republish any such information in any other manner without our prior written consent. Contact: email@example.com for approval.
Any use other than that permitted under this paragraph 3 may only be undertaken with our prior express authorisation.
If you print, copy or download any part of the website in breach of these terms, Your right to use the website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Any unauthorised downloading, re-transmission or other copying or modification of any of the contents of the website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action.
Magics Technologies is a registered trademark and is registered in certain jurisdictions. In addition, certain words, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs used on the pages of the Website may constitute our trade names or unregistered trademarks of ours. The display of any of the above trade names or trademarks on the website does not imply that any licence has been granted to you.
We reserve to right take any action to prevent the unauthorised use of our intellectual property rights.
Unless otherwise stated, third parties (e.g. business partners, government departments, customers and associates) who publish their content on the Website retain full copyright ownership of their material.
All third party product or company names, devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the Website are or may be trademarks of their respective owners and are exhibited in good faith and in such a manner as intended to be for the benefit of such trademark owners. We do not give permission for their use by any person other with the consent of their owners. Any such use without consent may constitute an infringement of the owner’s rights. The appearance or absence of any third party products, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on the Website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement by us.
- Your use of the website or visitor material and conduct
You agree that in using the Website (or any part thereof) you will not:
- use the website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal or unlawful activity;
- transfer files to or through the website that contain viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that is malicious or technologically harmful or that may interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operation of the website;
- introduce or transfer through the website material that is defamatory, libellous, obscene, offensive, threatening, menacing or blasphemous, or material that may cause annoyance inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- use the website in a way to cause it to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in a way so that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is impaired;
- use the website in a manner that infringes the rights of another person, firm or company (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, confidentiality rights or rights of privacy);
- do anything that would seek to bypass or interfere with any security features of the website, or interfere with any of our websites, servers, or networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or component of the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the website; and
- upload files which contain an active hypertext link to another website.
- In the event that you have a claim against another user of the website arising out of that user’s use of the website, you agree to pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
5.Your legal obligations/your promises to us
You confirm that:
- all information and details provided by you to us (including on registration, if applicable) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times;
- you will comply with the restrictions on your use of the website as set out in paragraph 4 and as set out elsewhere in these terms; and
- in relation to any material submitted to the website, you have the right to do so and have obtained all necessary licences and or approvals
- you agree to compensate us from any claim or damages (including any legal fees in relation to such claim or damages) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from your use of the website including any breach or suspected breach of these terms or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Submission of information
Any ideas, suggestions, comments, reviews, concepts, know-how, information, techniques, text, photos, graphics or other content (“Materials”) that you submit or upload to the website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
By submitting any materials to us, you warrant and represent that it will not:
- be defamatory, libellous, obscene, offensive, threatening, menacing or blasphemous, or material that may cause annoyance inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any of our employees, associates, principals or directors nor misrepresent or falsely state Your affiliation with any person or entity;
- infringe the legal rights of any other person (including any rights of privacy or confidentiality)
- infringe any copyright, trademark, trade secret, design right, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any kind wherever in the world;
- offer to sell, advertise, promote or solicit any goods or services for any commercial purpose, or otherwise engage in any commercial activity; and
- falsify or delete any author attributions, or otherwise remove any proper legal or proprietary notices or designations in any material that is submitted.
By submitting materials to us via the Website, you grant us an unrestricted, world-wide, royalty-free, irrevocable licence to use the Materials at our own discretion for any purpose including, without limitation, use, reproduce, display, adapt, modify, transmit, disclose, distribute to third parties and commercially exploit the Materials in any medium together with an unrestricted right to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in the Materials for any purpose. You also, save as permitted by law, waive any moral rights in the same.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the website.
We reserve the right to monitor, inspect and remove (without liability to you) any materials or posting you make on the website, if, in absolute our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy or is in breach of these terms. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any materials posted or uploaded by you to the website is an infringement of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
You agree to indemnify us against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, (including legal fees), suffered by us and arising out of any breach of the terms by you (including in relation to any materials submitted by you) or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the or the use by any other person accessing the website using your internet account.
- Our legal obligations and limits on liability
We do not accept any liability for:
- damage to your computer system or loss of data or other proprietary material that results from your use of the website or in connection with your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it, unless such damage results from our negligence; and
- any loss, damage, expense, costs, delay or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
- Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention, we do not promise that the information on the website itself will be free from errors or omissions.
- We do not promise that the website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition and we cannot guarantee that any files that you download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features.
Access to the website may be suspended and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control.
All content on the website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not make any representation or make any promise (whether express or implied) in respect of the website or its content, including, without limitation, its accuracy, any advice given and statements made on or via the website or forward-looking statements. Therefore, we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Any decisions or action taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via the website are at your sole discretion and risk and you should obtain professional advice where necessary. Nothing in this paragraph 8 shall restrict your statutory rights (including Your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service).
- Linking to the website
9.1 You may establish a link to the Website provided that:
- the link is to a website owned by You;
- the link is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it;
- the link does not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists;
- You do not remove or obscure advertisements, copyright notices or any other proprietary, legal or trademark notices on the Website; and
- the Website is not be framed on any other site.
To establish a link to the Website, You must give us prior written notice of such link by sending an e-mail message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to withdraw your linking permission without notice and you must immediately stop providing links to the website if so notified by us.
- Links to third party websites
We may provide links to other websites from time to time (via advertising or otherwise). We do not supply reciprocal links to third party websites solely because they have linked to us. These links are provided for your ease of reference and information only. We do not control such third party websites and are not responsible for their contents. Our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the material contained in such websites or any association with their operators. You acknowledge that We will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that you may enter into and we shall not be liable to You in respect of any loss or damage which You may suffer by using those websites. You agree that you will not involve us in any dispute between you and the third party.
- Security and privacy
We process information about you in accordance with our privacy statement. You must read our privacy statement which contains important information about the use of your personal data other information regarding your privacy and our security processes and policies, and which forms part of these terms. By using the website you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
The terns of conditions changes over time
This policy was updated on 17/02/2022