MAGICS Technical Fellow
MAGICS is now looking for a Technical Fellow to join its team. At MAGICS, we have a family-like warm working environment, and our mission is developing technologies to enable intelligent and reliable machines for a smart and sustainable world. If you’d like to be part of us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you.
- PhD or Master’s degree in microelectronics or electronics engineering.
- 8+ years of industrial experience (5+ years with a PhD) in high-performance Analog and/or Mixed-signal IC development in advanced CMOS process.
- Solid understanding of Analog and/or Mixed-signal IC design fundamentals, design tools and methodologies.
- Experience taking projects from the concept phase, through chip architecture, writing electrical specifications and process technology selection.
- Demonstrated design expertise on one or more of the followings: High-resolution ADC or DAC design; Low-noise instrumentation amplifier; PLL/DLL; Oscillator; Bandgap; LDO; DC/DC converters; Transimpedance amplifier; Time-to-digital converter.
- Deep understanding of power, error and noise budgeting with respect to circuit implementation and topology trade-offs.
- Experience in IC layout design, layout extraction and verification, DRC, and LVS.
- Design knowledge of IC process technologies, reliability design rules, ESD and latch-up testing.
- Knowledge about lot characterization, chip calibration, and lab evaluation.
- Knowledge about industrial standards and practices in appropriate technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge about digital IC design is a plus.
- Work experience with high volume manufacturing is a strong plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Lead a team of analog/mixed-signal/digital design engineers
- Assist the CTO in project/product definitions
- Conduct technical feasibility study, and define chip architecture and specifications
- Design key analog/mixed-signal building blocks
- System-on-chip integration and verification
- Define production/bench-level test plans
- Support lab evaluation phase
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Family-like warm working environment
- A startup company with high growth potential
- Exciting projects and products development for a smart and sustainable future world, as well as deep-space exploration
Industriezone Vlasmeer 5
2400 MOL, Belgium
Tel: +32 14 58 59 27
VAT: BE 0634.891.526